E - 18 - B, Sector - 8 Noida Uttar Pradesh India 201301
+91 120 4297689
Best Water Treatment Plant in Noida & Delhi
Advance Equipment and Project (P) LTD Noida expertise lies in the manufacturing of quality water treatment plant in Delhi & NCR. Based in Noida, India, we are committed to meeting the requirements of the clients as per their needs. These water treatment plants that we manufacture makes use of ion exchange resin. Our water treatment plant in Delhi & NCR are effective, therefore easily abolishes hardness like magnesium & calcium components. These soft water plants are used for removing any kind of dirt particles and impurities. Our product has been useful in the disinfectant of many impurities, and has made the water safer to be use for any purpose.
We are manufacturer & supplier of water treatment plant in Noida, Delhi & NCR by using a different kind and latest form of methodology as per process requirements, we try to meet the fabricating demand of the systems fabrications for purification as well conditioning of raw water. They are designed to effectively handle both physical and chemical treatment processes and are offered in form of:
1. Water Softeners
3. Resin based demineralization plants
4. Membrane Separation Systems
5. Ultra filtration
6. Reverse Osmosis
7. Desalination plants
Water treatment plant suppliers & manufacturers
We are manufacturer & supplier of wide range of water treatment plant in Noida and De
Longer functional life
Easy to install
1. It's needed to clean waste water by removing wastes like chemicals, metals, soils, dusts etc.,to make water clean for drinking and industrial uses.
2. Cleaning biological water by suitable treatment and remove natural flaws in water to make it pure once again.
3. Make pure waste water coming from industries, commercial and domestic sources by possible means of water treatment and generate clean water for use.
4. Recycling of waste water coming from any industry and make it usable for intended purpose.
5. Cleaning industrial water to make it free from chemicals, rust, sludge, alkalies, and other industrial wastes and turn it to pure form.
1. Make waste water useful by possible treatments that turn dirt form to pure one.
2. Saving water for lives and industrial uses.
3. Water storage for drastic situations.
4. Helps in managing water storage for human beings.